This Acceptable Use Policy ( AUP ) defines the acceptable use of the Services with a view to ensuring quality of service and the privacy of our users and the integrity, security, reliability and privacy of Macau Nutrition Association(MNA) network, systems, Services, server hosting facilities and data contained therein. Macau Nutrition Association users are required to comply with this AUP.
Macau Nutrition Association users are solely responsible for the content and messages that they access, post, distribute or otherwise make available using the MNA website.
Any MNA users to effect or participate in any of the activities listed below (whether actual or attempted and whether directly or indirectly) through a Service.
Each of the practices listed below (each, a “Prohibited Activity”) constitute an abuse of the MNA website and interfere with other Customers. Such practices are prohibited.
1. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP, which includes, but is not limited to, engaging in or facilitating the means to send unsolicited commercial messages or communications in any form or unsolicited bulk email (“SPAM”), initiation of pinging, flooding, and denial of service attacks;
2. Falsifying user or other Service related information, including, but not limited to, intentionally omitting, deleting, forging or misrepresenting transmission information, including headers, return mailing and internet protocol addresses, provided to MNA or to other Service users or engaging in any activities or actions intended to withhold or cloak users or its end users identity or contact information;
3. Engaging in any other activity which:
— violates a law or regulation, including, but not limited to, libel, slander, invasion of privacy, harassment, obscenity, pornography, and infringement or misappropriation of another party’s copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights;
— threatens the integrity and/or security of any network or computer system, including, but not limited to, transmission of viruses, trojan horses, worms, mail-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
— has the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
— otherwise degrades or interferes with other users’ use of our Services;
— violates generally accepted standards of internet or other networks conduct and usage, including, but not limited to, web page defacement, port and network scanning, and unauthorised system penetrations.
Any indirect or attempted violation of this AUP by or on behalf of a user or a end user, shall be considered a violation of the AUP by such Customer or Customer’s end user
Rights and Remedies
If MNA determines that a user or its representatives have breached or failed to comply with this AUP or engaged (or permitted others to engage) in a Prohibited Activity, MNA may take such action as it deems appropriate. This may include all or any of the following:
1. suspending and/or terminating a user account at any time;
2. issuing of a warning to a user;
3. commencing Legal proceedings against a user for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach of this AUP;
4. undertaking further legal action against a user; and
5. in the event of illegal activities – investigating and notifying the appropriate legal authorities.